[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Heavy pull-over vest made of tough and long lasting materials with all the necessary safety features. Mine has so far done somewhere in between 300 and 500 days on the water (river and sea mixed) and still looks like fresh out of the shop. I had to change something, though: the D ring for the leash's carabiner is above the big buckle of the rescue belt. This way, there's a clicking noise at every move you make. I took that ring off and put it on the belt under the front pocket.
- thick foam layers protect ribcage and backbone quite well
- good visibility / signal colors only
- sizes are rather big - fits the tall and heavy boys
- excellent shoulder padding for kayak transport
- not very flexible due to thick foam layers
- carabiner "split D ring" in wrong position