[please login to make this ad block disappear]
The Karnali is a creeker - not an allrounder. If you search for a do-it-all boat, the Burn may be the better choice. But if you want a very confidence inspiring and easy to roll hi-volume boat, the Karnali will be the weapon of choice. I have taken mine to about twenty rivers so far, and as I own a smaller river-runner, too (Pyranha Recoil L), I can pass on the inexistant play-potential of this boat.
The Karnali feels more like a Prijon Pure, Wavesport Habitat or Fluid Big Bang, not so much like a Wavesport Diesel or Pyranha Burn. It's "slower" turns and reactions may turn the pros off, but help me to stay upright when the river becomes all of a sudden narrow, rocky and fast.
- long, wide and roomy for the taller and/or bigger paddler
- in-between bottom - I'd say "trapezoid"
- Connect 30 outfitting
- proven quality of Pyranha plastic
- surprisingly low price tag
- turns and spins slower than the Burn
- discontinued in Connect 30 outfit - only Rapid and Club available