Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Werner Sho-Gun Review

Werner Sho-Gun Review 18 years 6 months ago #33336

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Werner Sho-Gun Review 9 years 9 months ago #33337

• Rob Petherbridge
  • Grom Boarder
I have been using a 45 feather Shogun since 2009 and it was the first bent shaft paddle I have "owned" although I tried a few over the years. Its been on N Wales, Mid Wales, Yorkshire and Midlands whitewater including Holmepierrepoint and the Severn Bore on big tides! It has never let me down and has survived numerous encounters with rocks, weirs etc, even a 7 mile trip on its own! (I was VERY glad to get it back!) as mentioned in the Playak review a black paddle becomes invisible in disturbed but not white water so mine has had name etc in white on the blades and wide Red/Orange/Blue tape round the centre of the shaft since I first got it. I cannot reccommend the paddle enough It has improved my paddling rolling and brace ing immeasurably, as it is so light, buoyant and stiff. You never have to think about where your hands are on the shaft, so it always does the business! On the strength of this I also bought a bent shaft Double Diamond for playboating and this also does the business! only down side is the huge price!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.