support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250

Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250 17 years 5 months ago #10011

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Boats Database: [url=article.php?id=2084]Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250[/url]
The CR (Cross River) Series is a river running playboat built from the ground up. Each part of the boat was designed for a specific type of paddling, rather than just taking an existing playboat design and softening the edges. That is what makes the Cross River a different boat all together. We talked to paddlers and dealers from all over about the characteristics that this boat should have to make it the perfect boat for the category and the list went something like this.
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250 17 years 5 months ago #31123

• M0nkeymann
  • Gold Boarder
this boat looks quite cool but is it just me that thinks this looks like a jackson fun?

Re:Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250 17 years 5 months ago #10014

• Kayaker0678
  • Guru Boarder
Yea but the new fun. this has more smooth of a back deck then the current fun has.

Re:Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250 17 years 5 months ago #10028

• Kakachka
  • Grom Boarder
Naaaaaaah, unless you can say all river play boats look the same: There are just some differences in the rounding and spring of the nose and stern?

I've got a CR 250 and my girlfrient the 2Fun - and there are a lot of differences on those series .... size not considered :-)

Regards
Håvar

Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250 10 years 5 months ago #33198

• Splish splosh
  • Grom Boarder
will i be able to fit in this playboat comfortably as im 6FT tall with UK size 10 feet ?????

Re: Liquid Logic Cross River (CR) 250 10 years 5 months ago #33200

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Splish splosh wrote:
will i be able to fit in this playboat comfortably as im 6FT tall with UK size 10 feet ?????

Being almost the same size as you, I can't imagine you wouldn't fit comfortably. Then again, I do know people the same size as me who say they don't fit in the same boats that I do, so in the end you'll have to just try to be completely sure...
If you're happy, you're successful.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.