support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: FS Riot Flair 57 with Skirt

FS Riot Flair 57 with Skirt 11 years 9 months ago #32488

• cRobinson
  • Grom Boarder
For sale is a Riot Flair 57 whitewater kayak. This is a fantastic playboat in very good shape. It has been used lightly for the last 4 years that I have owned it and now is looking for a new home. I am learning that I don't boat as much as I'd like because this boat does not really fit me. I am looking for something a bit smaller, and therefore am selling this.

The boat has never been pinned, never been cracked. The pillars are all in perfect shape and I have added some foam under the knees, its very comfortable. The seat is used but in great working condition. All the adjustments still work like new despite cosmetic scratches. On the plastic, there are some surface scratches but as you can see from the photos no gashes. I still have the original drain plug for easy emptying.

This boat would be a great first boat for someone looking to get into whitewater kayaking, or would also be a great deal for the seasoned playboater.

I'm happy to send photos and let you try before you buy.

Check out more here...
washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/boa/3088758549.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.