support unicef support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Used Perception Sparc FS

Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 9 months ago #16496

• stevethepirate
  • Junior Boarder
Hey all. i have a used Perception Sparc for sale. Its what I bought to learn on... but i ended up just paddling around in a lake most of the time, so its in good shape with only a few scratches from hauling it around and such.

its probably about 7 years old, but it hasnt even been touched for the past 4 years. its been sitting in my basement. i need a kayak that fits me now, as ive exceeded the 170lb weight limit for it. (im 5'11 and 175ish, so its recommended for people smaller than me)

I would be willing to work out a trade for a jackson (fun 2 or fun 4) or other newer river runner type boat, willing to add cash for the right boat.

Im located in Philadelphia, PA.

Looking for $400, but send me offers!

it will also come with a skirt and paddle, assuming i can find them both.

best way to contact me is to email at steveyd(at)gmail.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 8 months ago #16913

• stevethepirate
  • Junior Boarder
100+ views, and no responses...

any suggestions? this thing needs to go...

Re:Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 8 months ago #16922

• AdrianTregoning
  • Thank you received: 8
It's been about 2 weeks then? :think: Wait another and then drop the price.... Advertise in your local newspaper or via a kayak shop in your area. :2cents:

Re:Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 8 months ago #16923

• stevethepirate
  • Junior Boarder
thanks for the suggestion. im going to put it up on craigslist. unfortunately there really isnt anywhere fun to go around here, so there isnt much of a market. i might have to try to lose some weight so i can use it myself!

Re:Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 3 months ago #19851

• stevethepirate
  • Junior Boarder
bump it up. just need it out of the basement! running out of space for my other 150 hobbies, haha.

Re:Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 2 months ago #20236

• ejazsyed
  • Grom Boarder
Do you still have the boat

Re:Used Perception Sparc FS 16 years 2 months ago #20237

• stevethepirate
  • Junior Boarder
yeah, i still have it.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.