3. Proliferation
4. Cinnamon

4 THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Specificity
2. Anti-constitutionalistically
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
4. Transubstantiate

10 THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:

1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Doner kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to pee in this car park or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning

Re:Things that are difficult to say when drunk‏ 5 years, 9 months ago #22399

• jajauma
  • Gold Boarder
Ok--that's hilarious! How many of those do you actually have experience saying (or trying to), Adrian?

Re:Things that are difficult to say when drunk‏ 5 years, 9 months ago #22400

Well, I assume you're referring to the 10 impossible ones.

I'm a decent chap but when it comes to number 1, with my girlfriend (when I once upon a time had one - and you know the rest of the story by now with the current...) then thats a tough one. It can't be said! Impossible, no doubt.

I've said 2, with a slur. That's when things are going really pear shaped.

3. I may have some slight regrets but nothing serious. All good.

4. Food is always a good idea when under the affluence of incohol.

Said 5. And it is possible. (South Africans tend to drink and drive a lot. Or first drink, then drive. Hence our horrific accidents)

6. Done that once or twice.

7. I'm not much of a fighter, although I won't hesitate to protect someone else given the need and drink can cloud ones judgement. Otherwise it's senseless.

8. I dance everytime I'm boozed. No worries.... hehehe. Life is too short to hold back.

9. No comment. Not been arrested, yet. Unlike some of my friends.

10. Yep, that's hard to say. I've had some regrets.

How about you?

Re:Things that are difficult to say when drunk‏ 5 years, 9 months ago #22413

• jajauma
  • Gold Boarder
OK--you may not believe me, but this is the absolute truth...I have never been drunk. There, I said it--at a few weeks shy of 30 years old, I have not been drunk. Ever. I am way too much of a control freak. I'd have to be pretty darned sloshed to do the karaoke thing--I lived in Japan and was able to escape it (my husband was not so lucky, but then he's done karaoke stone-cold sober). I certainly don't need alcohol to inspire me to make a fool of myself and dance in public--I've done that without a spot of liquor in me. I'm not saying I don't drink--I do, just never been drunk. I have many friends (and clients, now that I think of it ) who are trying to get me to 'lose control' a little and get drunk. Anyway, anti-constitutionalistically is too damned hard to say even when sober

Re:Things that are difficult to say when drunk‏ 5 years, 9 months ago #22414

I believe you Noel. As you said earlier anyway. I know a dude in his 40's who has NEVER either been drunk. Everyone is different. I cannot say that. hehehe. Oh well. I have enough practise to drink a bottle of rum and still be in control, and, horror horror, have even driven like that, more than once, and even thrice. I guess that's not a good thing.

Very interesting. At least you were honest, as was I.

I must admit, I really enjoy booze. And a fine example of the female species is always good too

Re: Things that are difficult to say when drunk‏ 2 years, 2 months ago #32240

oh try to say radish in polish: RZODKIEWKA
  • Page:
Moderators: AdrianTregoning
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds