Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Bloody flat pack furniture!!!

Bloody flat pack furniture!!! 14 years 7 months ago #27297

• BIG_GINGA_BEARD
  • Gold Boarder
Id just like to have a little tantrum about that lovely yellow and blue swedish furniture store.

Today me and my other half (mrs big ginga beard) went to the above mentioned furniture store, now apart from the fact i hate any kind of shopping i also hate having to go miles to get something.

So this morning about 9am i called up to see if they had in stock what i needed, so after the most unhelpful dizzy woman finally looked it all up on the computer i asked if i could reserve it as i had to drive 40miles to the store? No was the answer! right i said why is that? well apparently they dont let you reserve because its not fair on the other people that might be coming in to buy the item aswell! WHAT! Buy this point im getting slightly annoyed because surely i wouldnt be using my phone and wasting my time calling simply to play a practical joke and not turn up?! :angry:

Anyway i was assured there was plenty in stock. To be fair the woman was right there was plenty and we found and paid for everything and left, after checking that they were all complete obviously!

So later i set about the laborious task of putting the stuff together. I got half way through to discover that i was missing some plastic screw bits and some other things. ARGH! :angry: :angry: :angry: After screaming and swearing alot i calmed down and called the f**king store to tell them what i thought. I was told that they knew there were some problems with the batch of cupboards i had bought. Excuse me i said? "Oh yes sir im afraid there was a mix up at the factory and the wrong number of fixings were put in the packs" Ok so not only did they know when it left the factory in Sweden or wherever its bloody made they also knew when they put them out on the shelf! So why didnt they just send them back or at least why did they not remove them from the shelf? "Well sir we were still not sure there was a problem" Right so the factory that made them called you up to tell you they were incomplete for a laugh did they!

So as you can tell i wasnt the happiest customer in the world. I asked about them sending me the bits? a week i was told and i would have to pay the cost! Ill bring the f**king things back and get a refund i said. Certainly sir she said "do you have the original packaging?" No by that time my mrs had cleared it up and binned it because we could hardly move in the house. Oh she says im afraid that we will have to take off 30% because its not got the packaging! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE EXTRACTING THE URINE??? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dare i need to go on???

All i will say is that i drove back there to get the bits i needed, its now 4am and ive just finished building the rest of the crap furniture i prob paid for twice if you include the petrol to get there and back twice!

Never again i tell you never again

Have a good laugh at my mis-fortune people. All my mates did when i told them! W**kers!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers

matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AdrianTregoning
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.