Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Looking for Cheap Starter Kit < 250$

Looking for Cheap Starter Kit < 250$ 16 years 2 months ago #20251

• ejazsyed
  • Grom Boarder
I am absolutely new to the sport and dont know what my needs are for now after the 2 rolling sessions with borrowed stuff I think I need

1. Paddle
2. Skirt
3. Kayak (bought a micro 240)

Have a budget of 250$. Location Northern Virginia

My Height 5ft 7 in and weight 150 Looking for a beginer white water kayak

Thanks
Ejaz
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Looking for Cheap Starter Kit 15 years 11 months ago #21671

• paddledoc
  • Grom Boarder
I think I have the perfect package for you. I have a Pyrannha Inazone 220 - perfect river runner for beginners, but still offers a good deal of capabilities to start your playboat career too! I am moving overseas, and have everything you need. Best part: We are almost exactly the same size! I'm about 5'7" and ~145#. I'm in the Hampton Roads area of VA. If you're willing to go a little above $250 I can hook you up with everything: boat, PFD, skirt, paddle, float bags, helmet...everything. If you're interested I can send pictures and figure out how much it would be to ship, or you could take a short drive down to check it all out.

Re:Looking for Cheap Starter Kit 15 years 11 months ago #21673

• paddledoc
  • Grom Boarder
Check out the specs here:
playak.com/kayaks.php?id=130
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.