Login first to add this to your Likes or Haves.
Neutral Bent Shaft US$340
Neutral Bent Shaft 210-240cm
Neutral Bent Shaft 964g/34oz
- Straight And Neutral Bent
• Award winning mid-size blades design offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
• Advanced dihedral blade design creates stable forward strokes.
• Light swing weight reduces fatigue.
• Our most popular all around touring design.
• Highly visible translucent colors: Amber, Orange and Red.
FEATURES & FIT OPTIONS
Create a custom fit paddle to increase your performance, reduce fatigue and have more fun on the water. All Touring Premium paddles come standard with our continuous weave fiberglass blades; our Premium carbon blend shafts are hand crafted and feature our patented Adjustable Ferrule System (US patent 6881111). You choose Straight Shaft or Neutral Bent Shaft; in either our Standard or Small Diameter shafts. Then use your height and boat width to determine the correct paddle length.
FEATURES & OPTIONS:
Low Angle Paddling
• The most common paddling style using a more casual cadence.
• The paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water and a relaxed arching stroke is used.
• Smooth forward stroke reduces fatigue.
Mid-sized Premium Blades
• Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
• Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
• Fiberglass continuous weave blades for light weight to strength ratio.
• Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
• Elegant, easy to use design.
• Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
• Internal gear system for precise fit.
• Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
• You determine what feather works best for you.
Straight Shaft Carbon Blend
• More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
• The lightest weight option available.
• Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon Blend
• Neutral bent shafts naturally aligns wrists to reduce fatigue.
• More hand to shaft contact for increased control.
• Immediate comfort and reduced strain with lighter grip.
• Extremely light weight with Werner durability.
• Balanced for precise control and comfort.
Standard and Small Diameter Shaft
• Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
• A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
• Hands larger than 7” fit our Standard Shaft.
• Hands smaller than 6.5” fit our Small Shaft.
• Hands between 6.5” and 7” - try both!
Light Swing Weight
• Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
• A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
• Locate the closest combination of paddler height and boat width listed.
• Narrower boats or shorter paddlers subtract 5cm for high angle and 10cm for low angle.
• Add length for wider boats and sit-on-tops
• Use this chart as a starting point and contact a Werner representative for more information if needed 800.275.3311.
Login to post here
Paddle Boarding The Tahquamenon River Michigan Upper Peninsula
SUP Snorkeling in Duncan Bay, Lake Huron over "The Leviathan" Shipwreck
Paddle boarding rocks stacks at Keweenaw Peninsula Michigan UP Lake Superior - feeling happy