Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- playboat for me » I just hope that I can wiggle my toes, and that my seat does not have to go all the way back... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Ocean Culture Winter Series#5
COURSES: 1-2km Course SUP Novice / Junior (U17) 3-4km Course SUP/ Waka/ Surfski 6-8km Course SUP 8-10km...
COURSES: 1-2km Course SUP Novice / Junior (U17) 3-4km Course SUP/ Waka/ Surfski 6-8km Course...
- COURSES: 1-2km Course SUP Novice / Junior (U17) 3-4km Course SUP/ Waka/ Surfski 6-8km Course SUP 8-10km Course Waka/ Surfski DIVISIONS: 1-2km Course • SUP Novice Female/Male 12’6 & under • SUP Junior U17 Girl/ Boy 12’6 & under 3-4km Course (1 lap of course) • SUP Junior U17 Girl/ Boy 12’6 & under • SUP Open Female/ Male 14’ & under • SUP Master Female/ Male 14’ & under • Waka Junior U17 Girl/ Boy • Waka Open Female/ Male • Surf Ski Open Female/ Male 6-8km Course (2 laps of course) • SUP Open Female/ Male 14’ & under • SUP Master Female/ Male 14’ & under 8-10km Course (3 laps of course) • Waka Open Female/ Male • Surf Ski Open Female/ Male *PLEASE NOTE MASTERS DIVISION IS O50 REGISTRATION: Pre-register Online (Bank transfer fee) or fill in form and pay at the shop $130 Season Pass - includes Sharkskin race shirt and Strongarm custom hi-vis hat $20 one-off race entry (race shirt is COMPULSORY) Race shirt $20 Hat $10 PRIZE GIVING: Each race will be followed by a spot prize giving held at the Takapuna Boating Club
Date & TimeJul 15 2018 at 00:00 - Jul 15 2018 at 23:59 UTC
Location & full addressNew Zealand, Ocean Culture , Takapuna
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.