Kokatat, a company known worldwide for its longstanding commitment to American manufacturing, is deputing the Sassy at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market. The Sassy is an annual award program celebrating all the things that make made in the USA products great. The Sassy is about giving back to our communities, about caring for our environment, and about creating the best products we can, Aid Jeff Turner, Kokatat sales and marketing manager.Sassy is also about three feet tall.
By bringing this tiny handmade Sasquatch into the spotlight, Kokatat hopes to play its own small part in keeping the bright stories in American manufacturing from becoming a myth.
Find Sassy at OR :
Before Sassy finds a home this fall, the three-foot tall, hand carved wooden Sasquatch from Humboldt County, will be visiting the Salt Palace. Sassy is often elusive and Kokatat is asking show attendees to keep an eye out for the longhaired idol. If attendees find Sassy please report its location immediately to the Kokatat booth (#33051) or tweet a photo to Kokatat. All Sassy sightings will receive a limited edition Sassy T-shirt.
Meet Sassy at the Kokatat Hairy Happy Hour :
From 5-6pm on Friday August 3, Day 2 of the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, Sassy will be in the Kokatat booth (#33051) sharing stories, pouring beer, and toasting US Manufacturing.
About Kokatat Watersports Wear:
celebrating over 40 years of innovation, Kokatat is an independently operated, US manufacturer of technical apparel and accessories for water sports. Handcrafted in Arcata, California, Kokatat employees are focused on building the finest functional product for people who work and play on water. Our gear is designed for paddlers, by paddlers, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience on the water all year long and in all weather conditions.
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Guatemala's Oxec hydro project: July update » Hello river friends, I wanted to share some positive developments in the fight against the Oxec d... (Central and South America)
- ICF Canoe Sprint World Cup live stream » Just got this from the ICF ---- Hi Don’t forget to check out the LIVE stream from today’s ‘A’ ... (Canoeing)
- Sad news from Germany: kayaker dies after accident on high water Alb river » Google translation: In the flood-leading Alb in the area Albbruck / Hohenfels capsized yesterday, Su... (Europe)
- Stand Up Paddleboarding Injuries » Click this SurveyMonkey link to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MF2WQRB (30 or so mult...
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
brings Sassy Award to OR Summer Market
1534 0 1 0 0
July 25, 2012
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.