Contour’s products are the market leading hands-free video cameras and adventure storytelling tools that enable modern day explorers to tell their stories of action, adventure and travel through video. Leading the way in making action video easy to shoot and share, Contour is dedicated to creating simple tools that enable hands-free capture and effortless sharing of video online with the world. In their quest to provide innovative videography solutions Contour has taken all the best features from their Contour+ product and merged it with their amazing Roam to deliver a superior product for consumers with further new enhancements that will excite both professionals and amateurs alike.
Described as the next evolution in action video and boasting features and technology that leaves it ahead of the pack, the Contour+2 takes hands free videography to a whole new level. Offering customers a unique and entirely new perspective to enhance your adventures, the Contour+2 is a revolutionary product packed with exciting technology.
The wealth of features comprises GPS positioning that records the user’s location, speed, elevation and distance giving you irrefutable bragging rights! It also offers smartphone connectivity allowing consumers to use a mobile to preview the shot, tweak the settings and much more, plus control the camera remotely enabling them to capture amazing third party shots.
Other features such as instant recording lets users shoot crystal clear video exactly when needed with just one slide of the on/record button. Additionally, as well as four HD modes (including 1080 of course!) so consumers can now shoot at 120 frames per second delivering super slo-mo to their fingertips.
In the water Contour +2 will go deeper than ever before with a waterproof casing that will withstand the pressure at depths of up to 60m and the low profile design means it’s functional too whilst following Contour’s tradition of streamlined, lightweight and beautiful design.
The external microphone jack means lets you achieve startlingly crisp audio adding another dimension to the video whilst live streaming is a breeze with the HDMI output. It even allows fine tuning of the video settings to match every environment direct from a phone and ensure every shot is right on the money with the laser alignment feature.
The Contour+2 is available from £359 (inc VAT). Contour are giving consumers the chance to win a Contour+2 Camera, by simply ‘liking’ their Facebook page they can be one of the first to get hold of the details of our upcoming Treasure Hunts coming soon. Alternatively for all the latest from Contour, register at http://www.ultrasporteu.com/default.aspx?pageid=2210 .
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Cracked Outfitting in Fluid Solo L » Hey guys, this is my first post in this forum so redirect me if this is the wrong place for this pos... (Whitewater)
- Whitewater Carnage: Ocoee River Carnage 2016 E5 - Rookie Guides Gone Wild » https://youtu.be/--MgkoeQQs8 Whitewater Carnage: Ocoee River Carnage 2016 E5 - Rookie Guides Gone... (Whitewater)
- 4" Waterline » I'm wondering if anyone who ownes or who has owned a Delsyk Akula, has measured the 4" waterline? Bo... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Naish puts hydrofoil SUP on the market » SUPkayak2016-05-21at09.34.40.jpg In the SUPzero Buyers Guide: http://supzero.com/buyers-guide/bo... (Surf SUP)
- Fatyak Samos SUP » Fatyak from the UK mostly makes Sit On Tops, but are planning to introduce a plastic SUP as well. Lo...
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60. We live in Delaware but are coming to Week of Rivers. Thanks.... (FS - North America - US)
- Dagger Jitsu 6.0 Like Brand New for trade » I have a Dagger Jitsu 6.0 in green that id like to trade of a fishing kayak. Used once, way too adv... (FS - North America - US)
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Contour's latest innovation promises to bring adventures to life Featured
1688 0 1 0 0
September 05, 2012
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.