Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: For Sale: 2010 Jackson All-star

For Sale: 2010 Jackson All-star 12 years 11 months ago #31315

• Sam the kayaker
  • Junior Boarder
1 year-old blue/white 2010 All-star for sale – used frequently but mostly on artificial courses so in good condition. Usual surface scratches but nothing at all major. Would like £520 o.n.o – A bargain for such a fantastic boat!

This boat is the linear version which means repairable plastic and (in my opinion) superior outfitting to the cross-link version. Boat includes uncut foam footrest which supplied when the boat was originally bought (picture shown)

This is the perfect freestyle boat for any midsized paddler, and has set the standard for freestyle boats since it was launched two years ago and has proved itself by winning world and European championships since then! It has certainly taken my freestyle paddling to the next level over the year I’ve owned it and I’m sure it’ll do the same for you!

Photos here... picasaweb.google.com/1159809061133936344...Sale?feat=directlink

Boat based about 20mins north of Bristol or could be dropped off anywhere along the M4 corridor between Bristol and Reading..

Send me an email to [mail address protected from spambots with javascript] If you’re interested

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: For Sale: 2010 Jackson All-star 12 years 6 months ago #31838

• sambo14lb
  • Grom Boarder
hi Is the boat still for sale?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.