Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Kayaking across Cabo de Gata (Spain) 4 days Tour with all included
Kayaking across Cabo de Gata (Spain) 4 days Tour with all included 3 years 10 months ago #32312
Besides its wealth of monuments and archaeology, Águilas has a coastline with many points of interest. This town stands on a coastal area of 35km, under the surveillance of its beautiful castle of San Juan de las Águilas. All our multi day expeditions are along its entire length has different landscapes ranging from high cliffs with hidden coves to large bays to delight and offering to the expert paddler tremedous possibilities for navigate for several days discovering the varied coasline with a total on this tour of 110km aproximated until we get to the first marine-terrestrial Natural Park of Cabo de Gata. We will explore the coastal strips of greater beauty and ecological wealth of the wetern Mediterranean.
for more information check out our Murcia tours in : www.paddleinspain.com/murcia-d-39.php
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.387 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.