Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Risks Sato del Nilahue » Happy you are okay!!...
- Re:Dead fall or tree removal. » Yes correct! Thanks for sharing the useful resource with us!... (Whitewater)
- Vertical Extraction on Rio Claro, Chile » New update is live, check out some beta on the sections of the Rio Claro, and a vertical extraction!...
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Spanish Pyrenees KAYAK WEEK - coming up from May 27th to June 3rd
Spanish Pyrenees KAYAK WEEK - coming up from May 27th to June 3rd 3 years 10 months ago #32313
Our destination goes to the Spanish Pyrenees, this large mountain range separates northern Spain from the rest of Europe. Pyrenees is fascinating for its stunning natural landscapes. The Spanish Pyrenees is a truly unique paddling destination, offering Class II-V rapids (depending on season), big water paddling, technical creeking, bars at the takeout and beautiful scenery all around. Our trip is based in the well known town of Sort, for its pleasant weather, great holiday destination and with everything spinning around the river NOGUERA PALLARESA RIVER, famous around the world for it’s great rapids and friendly waters.
Check out our next Kayak week : www.paddleinspain.com/pyrenees-kayak-immersion-act-17.php
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.