Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Risks Sato del Nilahue » Happy you are okay!!...
- Re:Dead fall or tree removal. » Yes correct! Thanks for sharing the useful resource with us!... (Whitewater)
- Vertical Extraction on Rio Claro, Chile » New update is live, check out some beta on the sections of the Rio Claro, and a vertical extraction!...
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » I came across this interesting new technology at ISPO in Munich yesterday. Tripstix make inflatab...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: River Access for all campaign
River Access for all campaign 2 years 11 months ago #32884
Please join the River access for All campaign in the UK, sign up as a supporter and help change the attitudes of the government in the UK.
We are a group of ordinary canoeists who have formed a company limited by guarantee to gain recognition that there is, and always has been, a public right of navigation on our rivers.
We are not Judges or Parliament so we cannot "tell" you what the true situation is. But we can show you the evidence of history, including what Parliament and Judges have said in the past.
We also give others, if they can, the opportunity to explain the errors in our key assertions. We believe if you look at this evidence it will lead you to the inescapable conclusion that there is, and always has been, a Public Right of Navigation on all rivers in England & Wales, subject only to the physical constraints of the river and the size/nature of the craft using them.
We have no commercial interest in the successful resolution of this issue.
Our objective is simply that canoeists, swimmers and others should be able to enjoy the pleasures of our rivers through river access - for all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.