Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: The Boater Chick Festival in NC, May 20-22, 2011
The Boater Chick Festival in NC, May 20-22, 2011 4 years 9 months ago #30974
The Boater Chick™ Festival ("BCF") is a grass-roots, not-for-profit event that began in 2008 to give women in paddle sports the opportunity to canoe and kayak together, learn from one another, and gather in a friendly and supportive environment.
BCF features clinics and trips on Class II, III, and IV rivers, as well as friendly and fun freestyle competitions and races, including the "famous" BCF Boater Cross on the Cheoah River . Saturday evening is filled camaraderie, good food, local music, competition awards, gear raffle, bonfire, friends...and the annual Boater Chick™ of the Year Award.
While all river activities are ladies only and geared towards whitewater kayaking and canoeing we extend an invitation to everyone in boating to join in the festivities. Squirt boaters, slalom and wildwater racers are welcome. Boater dudes and doggies are welcome for the off-the-river festivities as long as both are leashed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.