Eliza combines a perfect fit with a sleek, lightweight design - ideal for small to medium paddlers looking for a user-friendly, performance kayak.
The Eliza has been specifically engineered for a female paddler. This kayak is designed to maximize hull speed and efficiency while reducing drag at paddling speeds up to 3-4 knots (or an average recreational cruising speed).
• Extremely lightweight - just over 40 lbs.
• Ergonomically designed cockpit geared for a small to medium female frame
• The Eliza cockpit is wide at the hips but shorter in length, allowing for easier spray deck installation and removal.
• The 15' length hull provides optimum efficiency at cruising speed
• Shallow V hull is very reactive to slight edging, yet provides an excellent balance between tracking and maneuverability.
• Low windage and water shedding fore deck combined with a low rear deck allow a small to medium torso to have unrestricted, spirited paddling
• Bow and stern Valley hatches with bulkheads
• Molded-in composite thigh braces
• Necky touring seat with back band
• Retractable skeg with Necky Kayak's own "kink free" Necky Wire
• Reflective deck rigging
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
10752 0 0 0 0
Intended Paddling Environment
|Please login to see full stats.|