Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Last year i first heard of the Pots and i didnt know what to expect. The flow was low but doable. The Pots of the Stillwater is located in the super scenic Woodbine Canyon. Its pretty short strech that offers good bang for its buck. I made it back this year about a month earlier than last years...
Last year i first heard of the Pots and i didnt know what to expect. The flow was low but doable. The Pots of the Stillwater is located in the super scenic Woodbine Canyon. Its pretty short strech that offers good bang for its buck. I made it back this year about a month earlier than last years timing and with a good runnable flow, 955 cfs on the stilly gauge. Burgess from Billings decided to meet me on his way to the Payettes. The lines were super classic Montana technical boating with boofs, rock slides; just need one more thing more water! I could see this run being a blast with more water. quick but very doable. ill be back soon enough North Fork coming up this next weekend. Enjoy the Montana version of the Popo Agie.
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.