- News Watch
- Buyer's Guide
- The Playak Factor
- About Playak
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- The berst freestyle boat for paddler weight with 66kg » Hi All, My weight is 66 kg and i'm a little bit confused to choose right boat to paddle in the poo...
- How to deal with pinning a long boat » Check out this nasty pin at Go Left during the Green Race. https://vimeo.com/146100539...
- Re: Towaway 680 fpm fun in the south east! » Nice photo!...
- search function? » is there a search function anywhere on this forum? perhaps i'm being blind, but i cannot find it ... (SUPzero)
- Paddle Expo 2015 - hard board features on inflatables » Hey Dan... Congrats on the new Bride! :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk...
- Paddle Expo 2015 - Body Glove Footwear coming to Europe » Body Glove Footwear has been popular with kayakers and SUPers in America for years, and is now final...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.