Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Vacuum/inflatable SUP » Hope these are as good as they sound! This tech would put inflatables on par with hardboards....
- Two more new SUP brands » Another inflatable SUP brand discovered at ISPO: http://www.light-surfboards.com/i-sup.html An...
- SUP in MAllorca » Hi Folks, If planning a trip a to Mallorca (Spain), and would like to take SUP lessons, rent the ...
- Re: Wanted- Portland Oregon- Creek Boat » opinions and ideas welcome people.... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Jackson Mon Star... » Looking for a Jackson Mon Star - anyone have any idea where I might find one. I know that they were ... (FS - North America - Canada)
- Bliss Stick Specialist kayak 5'9" for sale » This kayak is intended to be paddled on moving water and is considered a play boat. It has a flat b... (FS - North America - Canada)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Looking for paddlers to run Cumberland, Rockcastle, Big South Fork, and other KY and TN rivers. Also interested in day and overnight floats throughout southern Indiana and Western Ky. Even looking at setting up another boundary waters canoe/kayak expedition. There is so much beauty in this area, let's get out and enjoy it with our friends and family.
CreatedFriday, 25 February 2011
See AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately.