support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Dagger Agent 6.0

Dagger Agent 6.0 17 years 4 months ago #11653

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Boats Database: [url=article.php?id=1718]Dagger Agent 6.0[/url]
The Agent is designed to be a comfortable player that goes big yet remains very forgiving with a double release edge.
Attachments:
If you're happy, you're successful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dagger Agent 6.0 17 years 4 months ago #31140

• Tayaker
  • Grom Boarder
Hey everyone... Any new news on the dagger agent that anyone has heard of? Has anyone on these forums demoed this boat??? I actually got the chance to see one of the prototypes on the Ottawa this past summer... and it looked absolutely sweet... like a smaller and sleeker and more play oriented (i.e HUGE AIR and big loops, i saw this thing surf garb, and wow. what a rocket.) version of the RX prescription. but I dont know how it handles from an in the boat perspective... any ideas? Im looking to buy a new boat for this comming spring.. and i think this might be the one!

so your comments would be greatly appreciated!!

:-)

PS: speaking of boats, if anyone wants to buy a barely used BlissStick
Super RAD 180 for 600 bucks, with minimal wear and tear.. just give me a shout by commenting on this forum!

:-)

cheers,

taylor:dance:

Re:Dagger Agent 6.0 17 years 4 months ago #11655

• taliesin38
  • Guru Boarder
We are expecting them at work in the new year. I will paddle one as soon as I can get my hands on one. I will let you know then (most likely by reviewing it here). If you are in our area (abbotsford BC) call the store and we can call you when we get them. (604) 853-9320. Curtis

Re:Dagger Agent 6.0 14 years 9 months ago #26921

• Hockeymartin88
  • Grom Boarder
Is this boat a boat you can run rivers in?

Re:Dagger Agent 6.0 14 years 9 months ago #26928

• AdrianTregoning
  • Thank you received: 8
Is a piece of string long? :) Sorry, couldn't help myself.

It depends on the steepness of the river, and definitely the volume too, and the nature of the river bed too.... Big volume rivers are generally not that steep and technical, so it would be fine. Steep rivers are out of the question, no doubt about it. Difficult to answer via a forum. Talk to some local boaters or go to a shop and seek advice. Good luck! :laugh:
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.