Support American Whitewater! Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Wanted - Squirt Boat

Wanted - Squirt Boat 17 years 11 months ago #6417

• Matt_B
  • Grom Boarder
As the title might suggest I'm looking for a squirt boat.

I'm about 11 stone and based in Derby so Holme Pierrepont might be a good meeting location.

Let me know if you have one for sale, or know of someone that does.

Matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Wanted - Squirt Boat 17 years 7 months ago #9331

• philtowle
  • Grom Boarder
Are you still looking for a squirt boat, I have a valley prodigy for sale with Dr. D's squirt stick a rasdex and a yak deck, £200 o.n.o. I work in Derby so could bring it to you if you want a look. I am 10 stone with 32\" leg size 10 feet and I fit in fine, a bit of extra weight will help you get the boat on end in the flatter water

Phil
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.