Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- a new freestyle kayak » Hey guys, i'm looking for a kayak but I’m about 6’2″, and 145lbs it seems i cant find a freestylekay... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- Feeling Lucky in Arizona’s Fickle Paddling Season? Pump House Wash » http...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Rivers and Beaches trip in Ecuador this January
Rivers and Beaches trip in Ecuador this January 6 years 1 week ago #31561
Does 4 days of kayaking the best Class IV and IV+ rivers in Ecuador’s Amazon Basin followed by 3 days of surfing waves in your playboat on Ecuador’s Pacific Coast sound good to you?
If so, consider joining Small World Adventures on our Rivers and Beaches trip January 7th-15th. You’ll want to fly into Quito January 7th, fly home the 15th and paddle with us the 7 days in between.
While paddling rivers, we’ll base out of Small World’s incredible riverside lodge. Here, you’ll enjoy private rooms, home-cooked gourmet meals, on-site massage therapist, hot showers and cold beers. All of this takes place in a peaceful garden setting right on the banks of the Quijos River.
We’ll paddle 4 days on the best creeks and big water runs in the Quijos Valley. On the hit list—Rio Quijos (multiple sections), Rio Oyacachi, and the Rio Cosanga. We’ll probably use creek boats for the river portion of the trip; but we’ve got over 50 kayaks, so you’ll have plenty of options!
Then we’ll travel to a remote fishing village on the coast of Ecuador where we’ll take advantage of an amazing point break—perfectly shaped for kayaking. We’ll bring play boats to the beach so get ready to spin and blunt until you’re too tired for any more. At that point, we’ll come to shore and eat fresh seafood while watching the sunset from our ocean-side hotel.
The cost is $1895 per person. This includes all in-country transportation (including the flight to the beach and back), food and lodging while you are kayaking with us, kayak rental, guiding and all shuttles.
If this sounds like your idea of fun, contact us to reserve your spot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.