Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- Feeling Lucky in Arizona’s Fickle Paddling Season? Pump House Wash » http...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Paddling in Ecuador anyone?
Paddling in Ecuador anyone? 7 years 11 months ago #27925
Endless Adventure is proud to announce our second year as a tour operator in Ecuador. We are setting up 9 day all inclusive tours in the Napo and Quijos Valley or Dirtbag tours for the class 4/5 boater looking for a boat rental and a little beta.
We are offering the all inclusive trips for $1295 USD, a savings of over $400 for the same trip with our competitors. If you compare similar trips with other companies you will see the savings.
We plan to paddle 7 of the 9 days with 2 for partying, shopping and travel etc. We will also visit the Papallacta Hot Springs and paddle the Borja and Tena areas. Accommodations are luxurious hotels near an amazing class 3 and 5 section of river. Local authentic food is also included along with kayak rental, shuttles and kayak guides. Marco Colella and myself will be in the area testing out the paddling for a few weeks before our first trip. Inflatable kayaks or rafts will be available for those who don't feel comfortable running the rivers or if you want to bring a non paddling spouse or friend check out the Monkey Run under our Tours section of the website.
Airline tickets from Vancouver or Spokane are around $700 to $1000.
for more information check out our new website at www.endlessadventureinternational.com/
Trip Dates: Dates-2009/2010
1-Sat, November 21 to Sun, November 29th
2-Sat, November 28 to Sun, December 6th
3 -Sat, December 26 to Sun, January 3rd
(University & College Students and Xmas break)
4-Sat, January 9th to Sun, January 17th
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.