Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- playboat for me » I just hope that I can wiggle my toes, and that my seat does not have to go all the way back... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Expeditions in Nepal this Autumn (from $60 per day)
Expeditions in Nepal this Autumn (from $60 per day) 2 years 1 month ago #36004
Want to try something different? Want to join one of our epic expeditions in Nepal? From 1 - 20 day expeditions, beginner to intermediate paddlers, rafters and kayakers welcome.
We have the following trips already confirmed for the upcoming autumn for rafters and kayakers.
Trisuli - Rafting/Kayaking/Canyoning running daily ALL YEAR ROUND!!!
Learn to Kayak School/Improvers classes running daily from our Trisuli base camp every day of the week. 23rd Oct (7 days Kayak Clinic), 2nd Nov (4 days clinic)
Sun Kosi (Raft or Kayak) - 9 days - 30th Sept, 12th Oct, 22nd Oct, 3rd Nov (FULL), 7th Nov, 20th Nov.
Karnali (Raft or Kayak) - 10 days -12th Oct (FULL), 17th Oct, 17th Nov.
Tamur (Raft or Kayak) - 11 days. 17th Oct,
Multiriver Kayak trip - 9 days - 15th Sept, 1st Oct, 17th Oct, 4th Nov (FULL), 15th Nov, or on request or on request
Dates in bold are filling up fast. Private groups and other dates available on request.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.