Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Who fancies spending Autumn 2016 paddling in Nepal?!
Who fancies spending Autumn 2016 paddling in Nepal?! 2 years 3 months ago #35952
Namaste from Nepal!
Our spring season is in full swing in Nepal at the moment, but we are already looking forward to Autumn. We’ve got lots booked in, and trips are already selling out, so get in touch if you fancy joining us for a rafting or kayaking Himalayan Adventure later this year.
We have the following trips already coming up…
Sun Kosi - 9 days Raft/Kayak. 30th Sept, 12th Oct, 22nd Oct, 3rd Nov (FULL), 6th Nov, 13th Nov (FULL), or on request
Karnali - 10 days Raft/Kayak 22nd Oct (Full), 16th Nov or on request.
Tamur - 11 days Trek, Raft/Kayak 17th Oct or on request
Multiriver Kayak Expedition - 9 days Kayak Only 15th Sept, 1st Oct, 10th Oct, 15th Nov, or on request
It looks like its going to be another EPIC season! If you don’t see a date or trip that suits you, we can always add more
We hope to see you in Nepal soon,
ps - It’s not to late to join us this season!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.