Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: tsunami 145 vs prijon kodiak

tsunami 145 vs prijon kodiak 10 years 7 months ago #33126

• beckbuilder
  • Grom Boarder
I am about to embark on a 250 mile trek down my local river to the beach. I have both a tsunami 145 and a prijon kodiak. I have loaded both boats with 100 lbs and gps tested them on the same day in the same conditions over the same trak. I seem to paddle the tsunami a little bit faster (.2 mph) than the kodiak. For some reason, this seem wrong to me. But after 3 test days the results stand. Any thoughts on which boat would be recommended? I know the kodiak should be better/faster and I know the kodiak def has better plastic, but the tsunami seems to hold its own, is virtually equal in speed...is the speed thing overplayed? your thoughts please...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.