Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- a new freestyle kayak » Hey guys, i'm looking for a kayak but I’m about 6’2″, and 145lbs it seems i cant find a freestylekay... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- Feeling Lucky in Arizona’s Fickle Paddling Season? Pump House Wash » http...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: SEA KAYAKING IN FUERTEVENTURA (CANARY ISLANDS)
SEA KAYAKING IN FUERTEVENTURA (CANARY ISLANDS) 4 years 5 months ago #32864
Looking for some sea kayaking in stunning Fuerteventura?
If you want to escape from winter and join the eternal spring
check out this website:
These guys are completely professionals. They´re spanish instructors
but also have BCU 4* sea qualifications.
They´ve got new seakayaks and all the necessary gear.
Fuerteventura´s got year round warm temperatures as well as a water
temp. ranging from 19º to 23º.
Fuerteventura is the wildest island in the Canaries, best one for sea
There are flights on a daily basis from major airports from the UK
Accomodation is really cheap, they offer a really cheap activity pack:
7nights+5daytrips= 495 euros per person aprox. including transfers,
kayak surfing if required.
Also rentals and courses.
For more info:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.