Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- a new freestyle kayak » Hey guys, i'm looking for a kayak but I’m about 6’2″, and 145lbs it seems i cant find a freestylekay... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- Feeling Lucky in Arizona’s Fickle Paddling Season? Pump House Wash » http...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
crazy rafting club
everywhere come to Assi River in order to play raft and kayak. Rafting doesn't need any previous experience, just gather your friends and live the magical adventure. Before starting, players must wear helmets and live jackets in order to protect themselves then they have to entertain for 30 minutes only and finally they can start the amazing trip in the company of a professional monitor. An incomparable adventure in the cool water full of waterfalls will take you for 2 hours. Do you love adventures? Are you crazy about challenge? Don't think, don't hesitate.. Sun yourself; enjoy the adventure of Assi River; give yourself a break in one of the best rafting club in Lebanon.
You need to be a member of this group before you can participate in this discussion.
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.