support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Paddling in Germany

Paddling in Germany 16 years 9 months ago #16536

• Kayuwe
  • Grom Boarder
I'm Traveling to Germany July 23-Aug 4 and looks like I might be able to free up a little time so am thinking of trying to get a paddle or playsession in. Will be mostly around Baden Baden and then towards Hamburg. I will need gear and people to go with. Does anyone have any sugestions or club names. Padde here in Canada mostly Grade 3+
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Paddling in Germany 16 years 9 months ago #16539

• volkerC1
  • Grom Boarder
From Badeb Baden go to the whitewater parcoure
Hüningen in France close to Basel. You can rent material also at Gert Spilkerin Freiburg....

Re:Paddling in Germany 16 years 9 months ago #16604

• Kayuwe
  • Grom Boarder
Thanks for the reply hopefully I can make it work. About how long does it take to get there from Baden Baden?

Re:Paddling in Germany 16 years 9 months ago #16606

• Jeroen
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
something like 2 hours by car. it's in germany, so it depends a LOT on how fast your car is :D
If you're happy, you're successful.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Surfrider Foundation
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.