Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
35 views · 2 days agoTodd Wells
42 views · 2 months agoTodd Wells
5 views · 2 months agoTodd Wells
54 views · 3 months agoTodd Wells
51 views · 3 months agoTodd Wells
38 views · 3 months agoTodd Wells
67 views · 10 months agoTodd Wells
66 views · 10 months agoTodd Wells
76 views · 10 months agoTodd Wells
73 views · 11 months agoTodd Wells
60 views · 11 months agoTodd Wells
37 views · 11 months agoTodd Wells
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.