This week on Paddle Tales, join host, Ken Whiting, as he heads to Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, home of the Saguenay Fjord National Park—and one of the most dramatic landscapes in North America. Explore all that the amazing region has to offer as Ken sea kayaks alongside towering cliffs, sails through the heart of the fjord and whitewater kayaks down the world-class rivers Québec is known for.
SUBSCRIBE to PaddleTV: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=PaddleTV
PLAN YOUR TRIP to Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean: https://www.saguenaylacsaintjean.ca
SPECIAL THANKS to
Québec Original: http://www.quebecoriginal.com/en-ca
Aventure Écotourisme Québec: http://www.aventurequebec.ca/
Contact: [email protected]
Produced with the participation of Bell Fund: https://bellfund.ca/
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Kayaking in the heart of Stockholm Archipelago of Sweden » Hello sea kayaking lovers... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- Robson moonster Kayak » Seat forward...
- building your own squirt boat » > Does anyone out there know where I can find step by step instructions > about how to build a squ... (Whitewater)
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Sea Kayaking Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean | Paddle Tales
This week on Paddle Tales, join host, Ken Whiting, as he heads to Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean, home of the Saguenay Fjord National Park—and one of the most dramatic landscapes in North America. Explore all that the amazing region has to offer as Ken sea kayaks alongside towering cliffs, sails through...
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.