Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- playboat for me » I just hope that I can wiggle my toes, and that my seat does not have to go all the way back... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Wet Wet West (Entry #12 Short Film of the Year Awards 2018)
In February the Bullfrogs Boof Team of Austria enjoyed two weeks with a lot of water, stunning sceneries and - the most important - great moments with lovely friends in western Europe (Spain and Portugal). Muchas gracias amigos! Un abrazo! Rivers: Río Gándara: section 1 (>medium), section 3,...
In February the Bullfrogs Boof Team of Austria enjoyed two weeks with a lot of water, stunning sceneries and - the most important - great moments with lovely friends in western Europe (Spain and Portugal). Muchas gracias amigos! Un abrazo! Rivers: Río Gándara: section 1 (>medium), section 3, 4 (high), Río Asón (medium), Río Landro: (>medium), Río Mandeo (25m³/s + 15m³/s), Río Belelle (9m³/s), Río Parada: middle (40m³/s), section (20m³/s), Upper Río Tea (medium), Río Oitavén (14m³/s), Río Cávado (4-5m³/s), Río Castro Laboreiro: upper (low), Leizarán (10m³/s) By: Ronald Schwarzenbrunner From: Austria
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.