The Body Glove Mariner is a fishing specific inflatable standup paddleboard coming in 2018, catering to both casual fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers. Designed by paddling champ and fisherman Luke Hopkins, this feature-rich board is the ideal paddling platform for the active angler. The Mariner is durable, stable, convenient to transport and can be fully equipped. Key features include:
• Multiple attachment points in convenient locations to add any of the 71 RAILBLAZA accessories, such as rod holders, cleat ports, etc.
• An anchor line guide system to lower and raise an anchor from the standing position
• A cooler tie-down that can accommodate a cooler of up to 45 L
• The world’s first patented multi-purpose handle that can carry a paddle during transport or a water bottle while padding for easy access
• Three permanent, unbreakable fins for worry-free paddling
• Comes with ISUP backpack, pump, adjustable and buoyant three-piece paddle, ankle leash and cell phone dry bag
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Going back to the Youghiogheny » Why haven't you been back to the Youghiogheny...
- Inflatable Kayaks: Which brand is best? » Inflatable for sea kayaking i can recommend Sea Eagle kayak... (Sea Kayaking and Touring)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Body Glove Mariner Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
The Body Glove Mariner is a fishing specific inflatable standup paddleboard coming in 2018, catering to both casual fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers. Designed by paddling champ and fisherman Luke Hopkins, this feature-rich board is the ideal paddling platform for the active angler. The...
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.