The Body Glove Mariner is a fishing specific inflatable standup paddleboard coming in 2018, catering to both casual fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers. Designed by paddling champ and fisherman Luke Hopkins, this feature-rich board is the ideal paddling platform for the active angler. The Mariner is durable, stable, convenient to transport and can be fully equipped. Key features include:
• Multiple attachment points in convenient locations to add any of the 71 RAILBLAZA accessories, such as rod holders, cleat ports, etc.
• An anchor line guide system to lower and raise an anchor from the standing position
• A cooler tie-down that can accommodate a cooler of up to 45 L
• The world’s first patented multi-purpose handle that can carry a paddle during transport or a water bottle while padding for easy access
• Three permanent, unbreakable fins for worry-free paddling
• Comes with ISUP backpack, pump, adjustable and buoyant three-piece paddle, ankle leash and cell phone dry bag
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Body Glove Mariner Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard
The Body Glove Mariner is a fishing specific inflatable standup paddleboard coming in 2018, catering to both casual fishing enthusiasts and hardcore anglers. Designed by paddling champ and fisherman Luke Hopkins, this feature-rich board is the ideal paddling platform for the active angler. The...
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.