Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
2017 BIC SUP PERFORMER - Stand Up Paddleboard Series
Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes - If you’re looking for a board that’s equally at home surfing a wave as it is relaxing on the local lake, look no further than the Performer series. We’ve blended surf-inspired longboard outlines for solid wave performance with confidence-inspiring stability and a...
Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes - If you’re looking for a board that’s equally at home surfing a wave as it is relaxing on the local lake, look no further than the Performer series. We’ve blended surf-inspired longboard outlines for solid wave performance with confidence-inspiring stability and a moderate rocker profile for versatility in flat-water conditions. Find the size that’s right for you and join the thousands of riders who’ve made the Performer series an international best-seller. Boards sizes: 9’2 / 10’6 / 11’6KEY FEATURES• Surf-Inspired Longboard Shapes for stable flat water cruising and wave surfing performance• Attachment Points – Leash plug at tail + two attachment points in front of standing area for securing gear• Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction• Moderate rocker profile to maintain glide in flat water while still performing in the surf zone• Round Thumb Tail shape for smooth rail transfers and pivot turns• Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.