Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- Multiday in AZ Hell's Gate » Check out the latest article 3 days of class 5 through Christopher Creek and Hell's Gate...
- a new freestyle kayak » Well you are quit tall for the smaller playboats... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking/Hiking Trip near Mann Gulch on the Upper Missouri near Helena, Montana » Here's my account of a great day of kayaking and hiking along the upper Missouri River north of Hele...
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
2017 BIC SUP AIR - Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard Series
Performance Inflatables in a full range of styles. SUP AIR inflatables feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a rigid stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction...
Performance Inflatables in a full range of styles. SUP AIR inflatables feature ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards. By adding a rigid stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use. All SUP AIR models inflate to a rigid 15psi and come with an oversize backpack for ease of transport and storage, rugged two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin with easy on/off thumb screw, repair kit and valve wrench.• Allround – Versatile and stable for flat-water cruising as well as surfing. • Touring – Efficient shapes with excellent glide for longer distance trips and recreational racing• River – Whitewater specific shapes with extra grab handles, low-profile fins and more rocker• Wind – Allround board with mast insert and central fin box for windsurfing
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.