Howie shows us step by step how to install a Lowrance Totalscan transducer to the Hobie Guardian. He'll take you through the entire process including mounting the transducer, running transducer and power cables, battery installation and setup, and mounting the head unit (in this case a Lowrance Elite 7Ti). There are many tips and tricks in this video that will help make this installation more easy as you follow along. If you have further questions, feel free to comment and we'll get back to you with an answer. To talk to our tech specialists, call (760)758-9100 or email [email protected]
List of products used/Hobie part #:
-Lowrance Elite 7Ti with Totalscan Transducer/72020206
-RAM Mounts Lowrance Base with 1.5" socket/72023054
-RAM Mounts 1.5" Track Ball/72023059
-Hobie Fishfinder Installation Kit with Lithium Pro Power/72020145
-5/32" drill bit
-Phillips head screwdriver
-Fine point sharpie (Gray or white color is best)
-Wire stripping tool
-Needle nose pliers
Visit Hobie.com for more information
Login / Connect
Like us on Facebook
- playboat for me » I just hope that I can wiggle my toes, and that my seat does not have to go all the way back... (Whitewater)
- Kayaking in Nepal this autumn » Are you looking for a unique whitewater kayaking holiday this autumn...
- Tight Gorges in New Zealand » A short video on some of the most spectacular tight gorges I've paddled; the lower gorges of the Kai...
- Small Pyranha Loki for sale » Hi Charles, Unfortunately this post is over 4 years old so I would imagine the boat has been sold... (FS - North America - US)
- Necky Blunt for sale » Is your boat still For sale... (FS - Africa)
- WTB Jackson Funrunner 60 » Looking for a Funrunner 60... (FS - North America - US)
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Hobie Guardian - Lowrance Totalscan Install
Howie shows us step by step how to install a Lowrance Totalscan transducer to the Hobie Guardian. He'll take you through the entire process including mounting the transducer, running transducer and power cables, battery installation and setup, and mounting the head unit (in this case a Lowrance...
See the AUP for our Acceptable Use Policy and a Privacy Statement. Verein Playak is responsible for all editorial content on this site (including all graphics). No part of this site may be duplicated in any way without explicit permission from Verein Playak. Verein Playak takes great care to only publish original content, but since part of the content is user generated, we cannot always guarantee this 100%. If you notice any copyright violations, please let the editors know through the contact form and they will take appropriate action immediately. As a news and information platform, we republish small text snippets and thumbnail images, but always link to original content on other sites, and thus aim to adhere to a 'Fair Use' policy. If you believe we violate this policy in any particular case, please contact us directly and we'll take appropriate action immediately.