[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Home Country
- Boating type
- Creeking and play boating
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Peak UK, Sweet, 5.10, Hiko
- Home spot
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
- You have to give it a go, well at least once anyway;-D
- Favorite move
- Still working on this!!!
- No joined groups.
- Re: British Columbia in May » Excellent thanks gamblor. I will be in the area for a month or so but travelling down to Montana as well to visit friends. What date is the festival on?... (North America)
- Bliss Stick Scud » I need some advice I am considering purchasing a Scud but the river levels have dropped off before I have had a chance to try one and was just wondering on peoples views. I am in and around the 95kg mark and I can't find any weight guidelines any I too big? Thanks for any help.... (Whitewater)
- Also heading to BC » Looking for some advice I am heading to BC at the end of April next year is there any paddling to be had?... (North America)
- Re: LL Stomper » Thank you for taking the time to give such detailed response, it maybe just me but you like the Stomper haha. Sounds like LL have nailed it again I look forward to getting a spin in one soon....
- 2011 Jackson Hero » Was just wondering if anyone out there had any thoughts about the new Hero is it any good? Thank you... (Whitewater)
- Re: kayak travel insurance » Have a look at snowcard insurance, I used them for a trip to NZ.... (UK)
- Re:Kayaking in Austria » Thanks that is a great help it looks like we will be going towards the end of August. thanks again Matt... (Europe)
- Re:Big Dog Drop Zone » Thanks all information is gratefully received, as have heard very little about them. I'll have to get a demo from somewhere and give it a spin. Thanks again... (Whitewater)
- Re:Also need help choosing!!! » Thanks for the input I am going with your advice and taking the RAD.:woohoo: Happy paddling Matt...
- Re:Correze River France » Thanks Menno, That is a great help here hopin the water comes:woohoo: Matt... (Whitewater)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).