[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Re:Surfkayak Home Internationals / World Cup Blog » World Cup finals results now up. http://www.nisurfkayak.com/homes2006blog/index.html... (Surf)
- Re:Surf Kayak World Cup Qualifier #5 » Hi All, We have a good few registrations now but mostly NI and English competitors. We expect a lot more people to enter in the next week so if you are thinking of coming get your entry form in as soon as possible or you may lose out as places are limited :p . http://www.nisurfkayak.com/worldc... (Surf)
- I've been blogging » Hey all, Just to let you know that nisurfkayak.com has a new blog section. I've made a couple of posts already with pics and a short video. Other members of the NI Surf Kayak Squad and Club should be posting soon too. http://nisurfkayak.com/blog Hope you enjoy it, Harry nisurfkayak.co...
- Surf Kayak World Cup Qualifier # 5 (includes video clip) » Hi all, We've just put up a webpage with some info on this event (more to follow). Check it out here: http://www.nisurfkayak.com/worldcup.htm follow the links to the flyer and video clip. Harry, Chair, NI Surf Kayak Committee... (Surf)
- Mundaka surfkayak competition Photos » Hi all, Just to let you know we have Mundaka photos and a short article (NI perspective) up on the website. report: http://www.nisurfkayak.com/NEWS/NEWS.htm photos: http://www.nisurfkayak.com/photo/International/mundaka06.htm enjoy, Harry, Chair, NI Surfkayak Committee http://www.ni... (Surf)
- Irish Interprovincial Surfkayak / Waveski Competition Photos » glad you liked the photos and yeah the turn out was ok, comp scene is pretty good over here, suppose the good waves help :grin: we're working on the website all the time (albeit quite slowly :wink: ) and there are plenty more photos to go up. hope to get some video up soon too. this is m... (Surf)