- Birth date
- Home Country
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- pyrahna inazone 242, pyranha burn M
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- yak, gul, necky,peak uk, typhoon, wrsi
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Sunday, 09 April 2006 00:00
- Last online
- less than a minute ago
- Profile views
- 2,039 views
dougie1 replied to the topic Re: Seeking opinion on what age is too young for Class V in the forums.
dougie1 replied to the topic Re: Can kayaking and fly fishing industry co-exist in a small river? in the forums.
- Re: Do you use paddle grip » Sugru seems like a way of making a power bar type grip similar to what lendal have but I wouldn't expect it to give much actual grip on the shaft. Wax is the only realistic option just now just get a van then there is no need to worry about getting it on the car upholstery. :D...
- Re: Whitewater Kayaking Study of Motivation » It might be worth mentioning that the location part only lets you pick areas of USA.... (Whitewater)
- Re: Seeking opinion on what age is too young for Class V » As far as i am concerned if you are good enough then you are old enough. I would still expect parents permission for anyone in the group under the age of 18 and prefer anyone under 16 to be acompanied by their parents.... (Whitewater)
- Re: Can kayaking and fly fishing industry co-exist in a small river? » Advise them to look to Scotland for examples, We have a universal right of RESPONSIBLE access to all countryside and have one of the most famous fly fishing industries in the world.... (Whitewater)
- Re: glasgow » Im not sure about boat rental but there is plenty of white water about depending of your definition of near by. Roughly a 2 hour drive will see you on some of the G4 Scottish classics Orchy,Etive etc. or if your looking for something easier there is plenty of that as well. I recommend checking out ... (UK)
- Re:Jackson 09 Allstar & Dagger Crazy 88 For Sale. » I'm too big for a 6.2 i need a 6.6. Sorry.... (Whitewater)
- Re:Slovenia » we dont plan to go until spring 2010 so this is just to give me an idea of what to expect.... (Europe)
- Re:Level 6 » Im looking at the duke cag. the sizes provided on their website seem like the large should fit me very well. How long have you had your Knight cag? Does anyone know how much import duty i am likely to have to pay to bring one into Scotland?...
- Bomber Gear. » Has anyone had any experience with Bomber Gears' equiptment, specifically their cags? How dry are they? How good is the customer service? Do they ship to UK?...
- Re:Lendal Mania » i have had the same lendal mania paddle for 4 years now. the blades are stil pretty much the same size as when i got it and the only problem i have had was with the grrp getting ripped and giiving me blisters. i sorted that with some tape. my local shop say there has been a drop in quality sinc...