- Birth date
- Home Country
- Norwegian, English, Dutch, German
- Religious Views
- Il Lombardia - Film & Muziek - INK & ART
- Mike Stern, Buddy Guy, The Rolling Stones, Beth Hart
- Il Lombardia, Trolljegeren, CORSICA whitewaterguide
- About me
- Every day is a good day... :-)
- Boating type
- Creeking/ riverrunning/ playboating
- Boat brands
- Eskimo, Jackson, Lettmann, Prijon
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Stohlquist, Sweet, Adidas
- Home spot
- Randselva, Urula, Sogna
- Dream spot
- These rivers with tropical temperatures all year round..
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 16 March 2006 00:00
- Last online
- 1 year ago
- Profile views
- 4,379 views
- Re:What drysuit? » Ok it's not on your list but the Stohlquist suit is really good. I've used mine for almost 2 seasons now and it works really well. Good form and materiall. Otherwise I know the NRS to be at least as good as the Kokatat, though some 'must have' the last one... Roughly with 'normal' use they're almos...
- Re:Power Paddle Food » Well I think you should have a descent breakfast/ meal and good food along the way. Only sugars that are taken up quickly won't last you out the trip. Food is one thing but I think most paddlers who think they're hungry are actually lacking water.... In my experience paddlers are ignorant about the ...
- Re:Strutter vs Rocker (FC and HC) » Get the Rocker; by far the safest of the 2... Strutter for playboating ok, but for the rest will the Rocker give you optimum safety and protection all around! I talk from hard learned experience... :(...
- Re:Kendo Playboat » They have a new one: the Lupo, see the Eskimo Blogg....... (Whitewater)
- Re:New green & silver colours for Fluid Kayaks » Plus, from an engineering point of view, they can deliver more power from the thighs. :P Please explain: biomechnicly from/ through your tighs or? I'm lost.... can your tighs generate more power?...to wich purpose? ............ (Whitewater)
- Re:Kayak friendly/unfriendly airlines at present? » Turkish Airlines took 60 euro for 2way from Norway to southern Turkey. That's a bargain :) Good handling, nothing got lost etc......
- DAGGEr AXIOM » Anybody tried it? Info about it would be welcomed!! .............. (Whitewater)
- Re:What creeker do you recommend » Don't forget to try the new Eskimo Salto Evolution: bomproof plastics, easiest rolling and boofing ;) look at these: http://parknplay.de/thread.php?postid=3348#post3348 .................... (Whitewater)
- Re:Review by Johnathan Fitzpatrick: Wavesport Habitat 80 » Look at the new Salto.... or if you want it more sporty at this one from Lettmann; really good allrounder wich takes you a long way also in creeking... http://www.lettmann.de/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/47/products_id/105?osCsid=81a96ef519ea3e7d6b1baf289998aca7 B)... (Whitewater)
- Re:Hurting legs!!!! » You could try to raise your seating position and tilt your pelvis forward (put about 0,5-1cm at the back off your seatpod), this will unload your ischiatic nerve and extend your lumbal spine. Sounds like a nerve-tissue issue to me...... Have fun! ;) Check your hippads as well... B)...
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).