- Birth date
- Home Country
- Norwegian, English, German
- Kayaking, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Almost anything. Depends on my moode at the moment
- The Boondock Saints, The Simpsons
- The Lord Of The Rings
My Mom and Dad - For raising me.
Eric Jackson - For living his dream and stay true to it. And for making a kayak brand which cares about the world.
Kayakers - For not making the sport commercialized.
- Boating type
- Creeking and playing
- Boat brands
- Dagger; Nomad 8.1 and Agent 6.2
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Langer, Kokatat, Sweet Protection, Palm, NRS
- Home spot
- Valldoela, Myklebustelva
- Dream spot
- Boating philosophy
- How can water be so fun?!
- Favorite move
- Boofs and Cartwheels
Education and Work
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 26 November 2005 00:00
- Last online
- 3 years ago
- Profile views
- 3,953 views
- Re:Video editing software? » I agree with Tuomas here. Sony Vegas Pro is easy and works really good. The same program that I've been using for my videos. ;)...
- Re:finally here it is!!! » In the first try you move your body a lot forth and back. Your body have to stay centered (more or less at least) and it is your torso and legs that should initiate the rotation of your boat. :) Have you tried the move "leanclean"? Look up EJ's playboating videos :)...
- Re:New (yes, again) waterfall record... » Looking forward to see the footage. This is insane high....... (Whitewater)
- Re:New World Record: 38.7 meters : 127 feet » Insane.......
- Re:Norway: Myklebustelva » Yep, I know them. I showed them the river :D Spring season is on it's way.... Oh, these happy days!... (Discuss)
- Re:People: Who Uses What: Patrick Camblin » Looking forward to see what his plans are :)... (Discuss)
- Re:Snow is back! » We use that one a lot in norway! :laugh: But those of you that don't get snow, isn't it many people that spray their windows with fake snow? Or have I just watched too many movies from america...?...
- Re:For your enjoyment » That one is brilliant! A good laugh everytime I see it! Two friends of mine tried a seal launch with a Topo Duo from a similar divind-board. Only it was higher. Once the first person went over the edge, the boat was bent into a 90 degree angle. And when they released it the person in the back was...
- Re:Full on creaker ? » I wouldn't exclude the Nomad or the Mamba (espcially with the Creeker outfitting). The Dagger plastic can take a lot of abuse. At least mine does. And all plastic will become more brittle when exposed to sun. Now river runner vs. Creeker depends on what rivers you're going to paddle: Small...
- Re:OR Kayaking: One Stroke » Good everything worked out! :) And a sweet thing of him to do to help you out!...
Mexico Trip 2008 - 4 Norwegian kayakers and a Norwegian shuttlebunny went on a roadtrip-hunt in Mexico for sun, warm water and whitewater in January 2008. Her's what we found before the camera broke down......
Added: Mar 3 2008.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Kayak Map Markers
2008-11-09 Myklebustelva - A Disneyland for kayakers 2008-11-02 Heggen-wave - Excellent surf 2008-10-20 Embla - A hidden pearl 2008-10-16 Upper Valldola - a classic drop and pool