[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Birth date
- dutch english
- Looking for
- Devizes to Westminster International Canoe Marathon, Kanovaren, Eiskanal, Surf kayaking
- Keuringsdienst van Waarde
- Boating type
- what not?
- Boat brands
- Homebuild, Double dutch, mega, fluid , eskimo,
- Paddle Brands
- Double Dutch, Epic, Grey Owl, h2o, homebuild
- Home spot
- scheef surf
- Favorite move
- No joined groups.
to bad monring races are not shown. go robin go eef
1 year ago
- Re:Fluid Detox M » I hope before the end of the Year.... (Discuss)
- Re:Fluid Donsa » there is a big difference between a composite and a plastic boat even when it is the same design. the stifness of a composite boat makes it a lot faster. I really look forward to paddle this one, I have paddled the robson, dragorossi/rainbow and the prijon slalom boats.I found all of then to small f... (Discuss)
- Re:Did you ever buy a new boat without test drivin » I owned : reflex (test in the pool) corsica s (2 week expedition before buying) nano (tested on gr 3 before buying ace (set in it in the shop) lil joe (test in tho pool) squashtail (test in the pool) fluid flirt (tested on gr 3) eskimo speedo )(paddeld 1 week in norway) neutron (bought onli... (Playak)
- Re:Grade these rivers » diner took a while:))) more like 2 nightas slepp some paddling ect. I think I can not ad much more addiscon is better usefull , but It is not udes muchin books, guides onlineriverdiscriptions ect. to bad In the end of the day, I like to paddle gr 4 I can paddle gr 5, but I do not ... (Whitewater)
- Re:Fluid Element Medium » shipping canoe around the world .. I hope that 1 day is will end. just 1 big good factory in your neighbourhood wich can produce any baot of any desinger. and keep the old molds. So what you have paddles that boat for 10 years and want it again. so you want a fluid baot and wavesprot uotf... (Discuss)
- Re:fluid nemisis Large » rumour I herad from the europe distribution: somewhre this spring watch the elenment topic I put all the details which i know there... (Whitewater)
- Re:Exelent » perhaps you can make a nice group together http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30576&sid=0a3ae9f1158ecf632939728662094683; have fun...
- Re:Kayak Morocco? » there are msome folks on uk river who have been there try there: for example http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17767&highlight=marocco I like the coutry but have been there only be bike. have fun... (Africa)
- Re:Rugby World Cup 2007 » to bad you lostti would be easier if you won. still it is better for the story's if you kick out italy in the last round:)) to bad we won that means probably one summer of orange madness again:(... (Off Topic)
- Re:Looking for first kayak » I think an old super fun will be a good boat for you As you are a student and said that you do not want to spent much monney . And right you are the less monney you spent and still have a goord boat the more you can paddle :)) perhaps this will be fine: ll big wheel http://www.kanoshop.nl...
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).