[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Home Country
- United Kingdom
- Religious Views
- Exploring Nature, Walking, Kayak, Tracking
- Wildlife, Cryptozoology, Pre Medieval History, Land Rovers
- Out of Nowhere, tarjaofficial, Skálmöld, Heavy metal music, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Slipknot
- Top Gear, Cities of the Underworld
- Bernard Cornwell, Wilbur Smith, Bernard Cornwell
- About me
I drove my mums old Fiesta over a mountain once.
Been ill for the last 4 years, with Amnesic Epilepsy. So I don`t go out on my own at the moment. [ This was caused by a bad head injury. So remember all you adventure lovers out there- ALWAYS wear a helmet.] I`m hopefully getting better. [slowly.] But still no beer, driving or climbing etc at the mo. but if you have any photos of yourselves or wicked places please send them here. cos I`m bored. Right I will stop rambling on, so bye.
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
The swines might try to sell off our public woodland behind our backs.
chops replied to the topic Re: Need planning info for paddle camping trip in the Fjords of Norway in the forums.
- Re: Need planning info for paddle camping trip in the Fjords of Norway » Hi PJ, we used to paddle on the fjords before they got rid of the ferry from the UK. I'll try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge, but also feel free to contact me with any other questions. 1. Boat rental. - I've never done this, but I've heard it is possible. 2. A Packboat would... (Europe)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Post 2012-06-11 No decent paddling yet this year, boooo. 2012-04-24 This is going to have to be done on the cheap! 2012-04-16 I need a suitable kayak, any ideas? 2012-04-16 Freedom to paddle. 2012-06-11 Auto Draft