- Birth date
- Home Country
- Home State
- Looking for
- Political Views
- Religious Views
- Kayaking, Sea Kayaking, Hikes in Nature, Walks by the Water, Folding kayak, Kayaking Paddling
- Nature, Sea Kayaking, Entrepreneurship, Social Entrepreneurship, Children
- Reuben and the Dark, The Banana Sessions, Jason Hastie and The Alibi, Nikki Yanofsky, Sting (Gordon Matthew Sumner), Sarah McLachlan, Tracy Chapman, Six West, Old Joe and the Truth Hurts, KRUZ@97.5, Coldplay, Nikki Yanofsky, Sting, Jack Johnson, U2
- Being Erica, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
- The Shawshank Redemption, The World's Fastest Indian, Planes, Trains & Automobiles, Harry Potter, MoneyBall, Thrive, Peaceful Warrior, Water (2005 film), The Princess Bride, Good Will Hunting, The Princess Bride, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Shawshank Redemption, Sharkwater, Reel Water Productions, Cackle TV Productions, Food Matters
- The Sacred Earth by Courtney Milne, Prairie Dreams by Courtney Milne, Me to We Craig and Marc Kielburger
- "The best way of predicting the future is to invent it." -Alan Kay "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." - The Dalai Lama "Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." -- Howard Thurman "Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'" - Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) - Shawshank Redemption
- About me
- Having a blast!
- Current City
- Current State
- Current Country
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- TRAK Performance Folding Kayaks
- Gear brands
- Kokatat, Reed
Education and Work
- TRAK Outdoors Ltd.
- Managing Director
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Friday, 23 September 2011 12:23
- Last online
- 2 months ago
- Profile views
- 517 views
nveillard added a new video International TRAK'packing - Episode 5 (The TRAK Files series)
nveillard added a new video Multi Day TRAK'n Part 2 - Episode 4 (The TRAK Files series)
nveillard added a new video Multi Day TRAK'n Part 2 - Episode 4 (The TRAK Files)
10 Year-old Kayak Roll - Timeless Tradition! - Wow! Our young prodigy Spencer rolling the TRAK Seeker with ease at only 10 years old! (check out the smile on him, and his proud papa) This is inspiring stu....
Added: Sep 20.
Jacked on TRAK Performance and Durability - Episode 6 (The TRAK Files series) - The TRAK Files is a multi-episode video series produced by Wandering Wolf Productions. Join us as we explore and discover the TRAK performance folding kayak ....
Added: May 9.
International TRAK'packing - Episode 5 (The TRAK Files series) - The TRAK Files is a multi-episode video series produced by Wandering Wolf Productions. Join us as we explore and discover the TRAK performance folding kayak along this journey. Episode Five takes us around the world with Jaime Sharp and his TRAK T-1600 performance folding kayak. The episode is practically a "How-To" guide for international kayak travel. It includes recommendations for packing, airline protocol, and Jaime's "Secret Sauce"...the keys to traveling with lots of gear..
Added: Dec 7 2012.
TRAK Folding Kayak Meets the Skookumchuck - Join Jaime Sharp, James Manke, and Warren Williamson as they ride the Skookumchuck Narrows along the Sunshine Coast of BC, Canada. There is a world-famous standing wave that is caused during flooding, which results in some of the most dynamic waters and paddling on the planet. Named Skookumchuck by the early inhabitants (in Chinook, meaning "Strong Waters"), we see current at 9-10 knots during this filming. The TRAK performance folding kayak is tested and paddled by Jaime Sharp and Warren Williamson, alongside its equivalent hard-shell cousins. This is all part of the filming of The TRAK Files video series, produced by Wandering Wolf Productions..
Added: Aug 31 2012.
Multi Day TRAK'n Part 2 - Episode 4 (The TRAK Files series) - The TRAK Files is a multi-episode video series produced by Wandering Wolf Productions. Join us as we explore and discover the TRAK performance folding kayak along this journey. Episode Four Part 2 takes us on a 13-day, multi-day trip with TRAK T-1600 performance folding kayaks. The journey takes us on a 100 NM circumnavigation of Isla de Coiba of Panama, Central America. This tropical kayak trip features some fascinating paddling in surf and rivers surrounded by the creature-rich jungles and tropical flora and fauna..
Added: Jul 21 2012.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).