- Birth date
- Home Country
- United States
- Home State
- Interested in
- Looking for
- Political Views
- send it
- Religious Views
- i love water
- Whitewater kayaking, April Fools' Day, Rafting, Traveling, Skiing, Kayak
- Camping, Bacon, Stewie Griffin, Traveling, Skiing, Kayak
- Rorey Carroll, Black Flag, Aesop Rock, Nirvana, Gibson, asbestoscape, Gladys, Hank 3, Deftones, Hank Williams Jr., Moogfest, The Walking Sticks, Smiley Coyote, Madam Sin, Girl Talk, Hank 3, The Shed Shakers, Baby Seal Supercharger, Flight of the Concords, Rise Against, ALL, Jordan Sherman, Jello Biafra, Gwar, Aesop Rock, The Git Rights Gospel Revue, System of a Down, All Music as Long as It Is Done Well, Warlock Pinchers, The Gamits, DeVotchKa, Murs, Johnny Cash, Rhymesayers, Atmosphere
- Adventuretv, The Simpsons, Josh James Kiwi Bushman, PBS, Tv Rots the Brain
- V For Vendetta, DamNation, The Crow, Borderlands movie, The Big Lebowski, 23 feet, The Big Lebowski, The Crow
- Whitewater of the Southern Appalachians, The Night-Time Monsters, Reading is Bad for Your Eyes
- My friends
- you can only run a rapid blind once
- About me
- I am a child chasing my dreams
- Mobile Phone
- 970 846 0896
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Blunt Family Paddles
- Gear brands
- Favorite move
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 09 January 2010 01:49
- Last online
- 1 month ago
- Profile views
- 1,771 views
Baer added a new video 260 miles with 10 pounds of bacon! Grand Canyon Of The Colorado 2015
Baer added a new video All that Glitters is Not Gold, Nam Siam and Nam Lik
- mustache rides, racing blind?! » Who creek races blind in the Pacific Northwest, only someone with a horrible mustache! http://www.whereisbaer.com/2015/06/racing-blind.html...
- Small Craft Advisory » Took a couple days off from whitewater to check out the San Juan Islands, Seals Bald Eagles and a couple of whitewater boats in the ocean during a Coast Guard Small Craft Advisory. http://www.whereisbaer.com/2015/05/sea-kayaking-san-juans-in-whitewater.html...
- How to pack for a 28 day Grand Canyon adventure » New article is live, with an all inclusive list on what you need for long multidays http://www.whereisbaer.com/2015/04/how-to-pack-for-winter-grand-canyon-trip.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CfyZayE_GyU/VS8zIDcDWAI/AAAAAAAAEmU/LL2tao-YFwo/s1600/IMG_6651.jpg...
- Big volume solo waterfalling? » New multimedia is up! check out the article photos and video from the 4,000 Islands section in Lao, Solo paddling big volume waterfalls, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2015/03/solo-paddling-big-volume-waterfalls.html...
- Subteranian kayaking in Lao! » Never would have thought I would be cave kayaking in Lao, Full update, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2015/01/kayak-spelunking-xe-bang-fai-river-laos.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0b4nyRJUebs/VMueeaxEGMI/AAAAAAAAEb0/FsEjwCZL53c/s1600/IMG_3743.jpg...
- All that Glitters is not gold, » Check out the latest up date, All that Glitters is not gold It been exciting, armed escorts, siphons, and some good whitewater. http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/12/all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-nam-lik.html...
- South East Asia First Descent! » Take a minute and enjoy a first descent in Laos, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/12/nam-ngiap-was-supposed-to-be-class-3.html http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DySYKeEuZ30/VISihPrUTpI/AAAAAAAADeY/c9H4cJFFzY8/s1600/IMG_3436%2B1.jpg...
- Canadaian road trip, Ottawa and Gatineau » Check out the latest update, a Canadian road trip to the Ottawa and Gatineau rivers at above average flows! http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/12/impromptu-canadian-road-trip-ottawa-and.html http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oZXJfFO6lYw/VHoUnWrZigI/AAAAAAAADa0/tFn0G5cFsU4/s1600/IMG_3262.jpg...
- Why do we take chances? Revisiting the beast, YULE CREEK! » Check out the latest from WhereIsBaer.com Tackling Yule Creek in Colorado and understanding why we take chances, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/10/why-do-we-take-chances-revisiting-beast.html http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PR0OJ1W_vFU/VEf1a52ad5I/AAAAAAAADXw/zyZefBD57hE/s1600/IMG_2966.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Blood, Snow, and Gradient MN has the goods! » Check out the chaos of whitewater Minnesota boasts, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/07/blood-snow-and-gradient-i-love-minnesota.html...
260 miles with 10 pounds of bacon! Grand Canyon Of The Colorado 2015 - Just the two of us (Avery Potter and Chris Baer). Heading down the Grand Canyon of the Colorado in February. 260 miles with 10 pounds of bacon!.
Added: Apr 2.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).