- Birth date
- Home Country
- United States
- Home State
- Interested in
- Looking for
- Political Views
- send it
- Religious Views
- i love water
- Whitewater kayaking, April Fools' Day, Rafting, Traveling, Skiing, Kayak
- Camping, Bacon, Stewie Griffin, Traveling, Skiing, Kayak
- Rorey Carroll, Black Flag, Aesop Rock, Nirvana, Gibson, asbestoscape, Gladys, Hank 3, Deftones, Hank Williams Jr., Moogfest, The Walking Sticks, Smiley Coyote, Madam Sin, Girl Talk, Hank 3, The Shed Shakers, Baby Seal Supercharger, Flight of the Concords, Rise Against, ALL, Jordan Sherman, Jello Biafra, Gwar, Aesop Rock, The Git Rights Gospel Revue, System of a Down, All Music as Long as It Is Done Well, Warlock Pinchers, The Gamits, DeVotchKa, Murs, Johnny Cash, Rhymesayers, Atmosphere
- The Simpsons, Josh James Kiwi Bushman, PBS, Tv Rots the Brain
- V For Vendetta, DamNation, The Crow, Borderlands movie, The Big Lebowski, 23 feet, The Big Lebowski, The Crow
- Whitewater of the Southern Appalachians, The Night-Time Monsters, Reading is Bad for Your Eyes
- My friends
- you can only run a rapid blind once
- About me
- I am a child chasing my dreams
- Mobile Phone
- 970 846 0896
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Blunt Family Paddles
- Gear brands
- Favorite move
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 09 January 2010 01:49
- Last online
- 1 month ago
- Profile views
- 1,636 views
Baer added a new video All that Glitters is Not Gold, Nam Siam and Nam Lik
Baer added a new video Road Triping to Canada, Gatineau and Ottawa rivers
- Subteranian kayaking in Lao! » Never would have thought I would be cave kayaking in Lao, Full update, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2015/01/kayak-spelunking-xe-bang-fai-river-laos.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0b4nyRJUebs/VMueeaxEGMI/AAAAAAAAEb0/FsEjwCZL53c/s1600/IMG_3743.jpg...
- All that Glitters is not gold, » Check out the latest up date, All that Glitters is not gold It been exciting, armed escorts, siphons, and some good whitewater. http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/12/all-that-glitters-is-not-gold-nam-lik.html...
- South East Asia First Descent! » Take a minute and enjoy a first descent in Laos, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/12/nam-ngiap-was-supposed-to-be-class-3.html http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DySYKeEuZ30/VISihPrUTpI/AAAAAAAADeY/c9H4cJFFzY8/s1600/IMG_3436%2B1.jpg...
- Canadaian road trip, Ottawa and Gatineau » Check out the latest update, a Canadian road trip to the Ottawa and Gatineau rivers at above average flows! http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/12/impromptu-canadian-road-trip-ottawa-and.html http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oZXJfFO6lYw/VHoUnWrZigI/AAAAAAAADa0/tFn0G5cFsU4/s1600/IMG_3262.jpg...
- Why do we take chances? Revisiting the beast, YULE CREEK! » Check out the latest from WhereIsBaer.com Tackling Yule Creek in Colorado and understanding why we take chances, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/10/why-do-we-take-chances-revisiting-beast.html http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PR0OJ1W_vFU/VEf1a52ad5I/AAAAAAAADXw/zyZefBD57hE/s1600/IMG_2966.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Blood, Snow, and Gradient MN has the goods! » Check out the chaos of whitewater Minnesota boasts, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/07/blood-snow-and-gradient-i-love-minnesota.html...
- Is ignorance bliss? » Spending time in undercuts of the Wairoa River, NZ http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/04/is-ignorance-bliss-spending-time-in.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RHaSFEUL_MM/U1-8Kx5iFEI/AAAAAAAADO0/oDW5NEO8TUQ/s1600/IMG_2148.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Is ignorance bliss? » Spending time in undercuts of the Wairoa River, NZ http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/04/is-ignorance-bliss-spending-time-in.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RHaSFEUL_MM/U1-8Kx5iFEI/AAAAAAAADO0/oDW5NEO8TUQ/s1600/IMG_2148.jpghttp://... (Whitewater)
- Kayak Road trip, in New Zealand?! » Check out the latest update, life on the road in New Zealand. Kawarau, Taipo, and Mauia Falls! http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/03/road-tripping.html... (Whitewater)
- Death by sand fly! » Check out the latest update from NZ! http://www.whereisbaer.com/2014/02/fiordland-paddling-shangri-la-or-death.html http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-86u0ijHImjk/UwfaMNipB2I/AAAAAAAADEo/vS95A4tclxI/s1600/IMG_1863.jpg...
Xe Bang Fai River, Laos, Who thought paddling threw a 12 Kilometer long cave was a good idea? - A sporty crew heads put on the Xe Bang Fai River for a whitewater kayak mission, the only issue, it disappears off the map for 12 kilometers. Navigating rapids by head lamp, the crew completes the first no portage descent..
Added: Jan 11.
All that Glitters is Not Gold, Nam Siam and Nam Lik - Chasing down first descents in Lao. Sometimes what a river looks like on paper just doesn't coincide with the actuality. The Nam Lik is a perfect example of this, supposedly 70 fpm and in a stunning canyon we put on to find most of the water going under the limestone causing massive sieves for two full miles. Nam Siam on the other had was great except for the military presence, and the fact a dam is in the works..
Added: Dec 6 2014.
Nam Ngiap a three day first descent in Lao - A multi-day adventure in Lao's deep jungles. Three days of paddling, with tight and technical boulder gardens, waterfalls, sieves, and pushy big water! Lincoln Taylor and Chris Baer complete the first descent of the Nam Ngiap River..
Added: Nov 28 2014.
Road Triping to Canada, Gatineau and Ottawa rivers - Evan Smith, Anna Wagner, Sam Swanson, and Chris Baer make the journey from West Virginia to Canada for some Big Water fun on the Gatineau and Ottawa Rivers..
Added: Nov 4 2014.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).