- Birth date
- Home Country
- United States
- Home State
- Interested in
- Looking for
- Political Views
- send it
- Religious Views
- i love water
- Whitewater kayaking, April Fools' Day, Rafting, Photography, Traveling, Skiing, Kayak
- Camping, Bacon, Stewie Griffin, Photography, Traveling, Skiing, Kayak
- The Walking Sticks, Smiley Coyote, Madam Sin, Girl Talk, Hank 3, The Shed Shakers, Baby Seal Supercharger, Flight of the Concords, Rise Against, ALL, Jordan Sherman, Jello Biafra, Gwar, Aesop Rock, The Git Rights Gospel Revue, System of a Down, All Music as Long as It Is Done Well, Warlock Pinchers, The Gamits, DeVotchKa, Murs, Johnny Cash, Rhymesayers, Atmosphere
- PBS, Tv Rots the Brain
- Borderlands movie, The Big Lebowski, 23 feet, The Big Lebowski, The Crow
- The Night-Time Monsters, Reading is Bad for Your Eyes
- you can only run a rapid blind once
- About me
- I am a child chasing my dreams
- Mobile Phone
- 970 846 0896
- Boating type
- Boat brands
- Paddle Brands
- Blunt Family Paddles
- Gear brands
- Favorite move
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Saturday, 09 January 2010 01:49
- Last online
- 4 days ago
- Profile views
- 1,299 views
- New Zealand's Upper Whitcombe » New Zealand is producing, nothing like hoping on a helicopter to make the journey to an amazing canyon. Check out the latest update, http://www.whereisbaer.com/2013/12/upper-whitcombe-nz.html http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_kjuxlOAtsk/UpvwpgGESHI/AAAAAAAAC3s/TbpBL4aZaN4/s1600/IMG_0485.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Colorado race season, including video from the 8 Ball perspective » Colorado race season, Vail Mountain Games, 8 Ball Race, and steep creek including video from the 8 Ball perspective Mass start Pine Creek race Where Is Baer ?: 2013 Race Season In Colorado http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-INBjsu0HGAE/UpJmgSQDJ8I/AAAAAAAAC3M/Wq7n7SemAcU/s1600/1010196_1010085193424... (Whitewater)
- Too many people on the creek? » Check out the latest from WhereIsBaer.com Big South drainage of the Cahce le Poudre http://www.whereisbaer.com/2013/09/too-many-people-on-creek.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I_Mk_Rx31sg/UkHic5fnANI/AAAAAAAAC0w/2tYQSaUSsGo/s1600/IMG_0019.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Rio Caqueta, two days in a committing Colombian canyon » Latest write up from Colombia, 3rd descent in a very committing canyon. http://www.whereisbaer.com/2013/01/rio-caqueta-two-days-in-committing.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Qop5I8h5Uls/UQmrtBOxKsI/AAAAAAAACNM/sdhX8Wrwsak/s400/jared+canyon+.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Colombia, kidnappings, gorillas, land mines, and amazing white water » Check out a little write up, video, and some photos from Colombia! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iRetHgJCLJg/UPm4UbfzEEI/AAAAAAAACKc/PWk5JYtIvlc/s1600/portage.jpg http://www.whereisbaer.com/2013/01/colombia-kidnappings-gorillas-land.html... (Whitewater)
- What do you know about your crew? Raven Fork NC, » Check out some photos, video, and write up from the Raven Fork in NC. Also the always important and often over looked aspect, What do you know about your paddling crew? http://www.whereisbaer.com/2012/12/what-do-you-know-about-your-crew-raven.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vEmIdcJ1ulE/UM-ulRx2... (Whitewater)
- Green River Narrows Race, and CARNAGE! » bb3.jpg Check out a quick write up, and a ton of carnage! http://www.whereisbaer.com/2012/11/green-river-narrows-race.html... (Whitewater)
- How young is too young for class 5 » I think I might have the answer.... Too young? Holden doesn't think so. pinecreekrace.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Tubing the Upper Gauley » Warning, this is totally ridiculous, do not try this at home or on the Upper Gauley... but please enjoy the video. http://www.whereisbaer.com/2012/10/tubing.html http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-141wzP6Dpg0/UG3YpolVilI/AAAAAAAACD0/MOQHd0iQq0c/s1600/cheer.jpg... (Whitewater)
- Crushing Dreams » Crushing dreams at Teva 8 Ball Games in Vail CO, First person point of view crushing people. Crushing! http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-67TJp38qYG0/UDZ-QkhrXmI/AAAAAAAACCM/5qDrMhxSIBg/s400/547296_310848035668145_2015021423_n-1.jpg... (Whitewater)
New Zealand, Helicopters and steep canyons! - The beginning of a six month trip to the South Island of New Zealand. Day 1 Upper Whitcombe! Mark Basso and Dag Sandvik join for an awesome first day..
Added: Nov 26.
Literally pissing on SUPing! - Chris Baer and another skit for the Video Boater Challenge here in WV. Remember Jorts (Jean Shorts) are absolutely necessary if you are going rollerblading, SUPing, of tubing..
Added: Oct 7.
Big South, it's up North - Ky Hart, Josh Oberleas, Jordan Sherman, Wes Dewitt, Noel Parker, Greg Grahlmann, Kevin Hoffman, Joe Casey, Casey Tango, Caroline Moon, Kyle Johan, and myself put on for a classic Big South fork of the Cache La Poudre lap. 13 people in one pack is definitely too many, but our crew communicated extremely well and the lap went pretty darn smooth..
Added: Aug 30.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).