- Home Country
- Political Views
- I believe in people
- Religious Views
- same as below
- Yoga, Camping, Whitewater kayaking, Skiing, Hiking, Puntledge River Paddle Festival, Professor Paddle Ball, Kayak, Hockey, Kayaking
- John Lennon, Shane Philip Music, Dr Dre, Soundgarden, Dubstep, Johnny Cash, Shakira, Ray Charles, Louis Armstrong, Guns N' Roses, Black Sabbath, Billie Holiday, AC/DC, Attack Story, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Ella Fitzgerald, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, AKON, Ozzy Osbourne, Dope Sounds Entertainment, Miss Quincy, Josh Martinez
- Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Simpsons, Tv Sucks
- World Sustainability Expedition, The Hangover, Ultimate Guide to Stand Up Paddling, Reel Water Productions, Crude the Movie
- The Squirt Book
- give 'er
- About me
I love to kayak, it is what I do.
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
Loving this summer living!
- 3 years ago
- Member since
- Saturday, 26 September 2009 17:46
- Last online
- 1 year ago
- Profile views
- 1,062 views
- Level one (beginner), Level two (intermediate) » Level 1 (Beginner) Sat/Sun 10am-4pm * July 24 - 25 & August 7 - 8 Beginners start from scratch and learn the exciting sport of White water kayaking in a safe and friendly environment. The goal of this course is to complete Level 1 kayaking skills as recognized by The White Water Kayaking Associati...
- Beginner Immersion Week. » Beginner Immersion Week Mon - Frid * July 26 - 30th What better place to learn the exciting sport of kayaking than on the Slocan River. Warm summer water surrounded by mountains and wildlife and a full service campsite make Endless Adventure the place to start your kayaking journey. Enjoy a vacat...
- Advanced playboating,creeking » Advanced Playboating/Creeking Sat/Sun 10am-4pm * June 19-20 Want it all in one weekend… Playboating one day, River running/Creeking the next. Learn safety techniques, signals, rescue and trip preparation. Experience the coolest playboating instruction. Learn boat control, carving and edging, and t... (Whitewater)
- Re:Paddling in Ecuador this winter??¿ » Not sure why the link does not work, the home page is... http://www.endlessadventureinternational.com/ or google endless adventure international. Great site by the way, the best way I can stay in touch with the kayaking world from abroad, Cheers, Chris...
- Paddling in Ecuador anyone? » Endless Adventure is proud to announce our second year as a tour operator in Ecuador. We are setting up 9 day all inclusive tours in the Napo and Quijos Valley or Dirtbag tours for the class 4/5 boater looking for a boat rental and a little beta. We are offering the all inclusive trips for $12... (FS - Central and South America)
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2011-06-25 Kootenay Whitewater Festival 2011-05-07 Paddling Gear Swap 2010-06-26 Kootenay Whitewater Kayak Festival