- Home Country
- Boating type
- Creeking, riverrunning, playboating
- Boat brands
- Pyranha, Fluid
- Paddle Brands
- Gear brands
- Palm, Sweet, Shred Ready
- Boating philosophy
- to have fun :)
- Member since
- Monday, 13 October 2008 14:24
- Last online
- 12 months ago
- Profile views
- 12,305 views
ubau replied to the topic Re:13 days kayaking from Sete to Bordeaux in France in the forums.
- Re: Footrest adjustment on a Dagger RPM » Hi, Change boat to RPM MAX. ;) Cheers UB P.S. I guess the other option is out of question. :P... (Whitewater)
- Re:rescue bas » Or if You want something little bit cheaper and still good enough, look at Stohlquist X-Traxt-D: http://www.stohlquist.com/dyn_prod.php?p=STO5217&k=29467...
- Re:13 days kayaking from Sete to Bordeaux in France » Great trip! Thanks for sharing! :)... (Europe)
- Re:Wooden paddle - can you recognise this one? » The Riot Styk paddle by RivrStyx. http://www.rivrstyx.com/html/the_riot_styk_.html...
- Re:Boats! » Hi, Molan definetly has more room for feet than Nemesis. Knee position is more comfortable also. (I am 6'/ 183cm, 176lbs / 80kg, 34" inseam, size 8 UK feet.) I moved seat forward in Molan otherwise stern was too catchy and still can get in with booties and feel good (in Nemesis only with thi...
- Re:Clean Blunt to Mystery Move.. » Then it would be "Extra beer". :)...
- Re:Spray Skirt Question
- Re:Latest forum topics » And BTW, it could be nice to have other Forum topics' links in Forum itself (on the left side under Online), so you can go directly from one topic to other. ub... (Playak)
- Re:Playak Social: software upgrade » Jeroen, no worries! We are with You! :) Cheers! Uģis... (Whitewater)
- Re:Pyranha Molan, my beyond the hype review... » Great review and nice pictures. Thanks! :)... (Whitewater)